I am using firewire as a capture card for my mythtv setup.  Until
recently, it has been pretty solid; however, as of late I am getting
major issues.  I reported this to the myth list and Jarod responded
that there may be a specific quirk in the driver related to my cable
box.  I am wondering if it is possible to revert to the older driver
that had to be installed with a matching kmdl.  I still have the
package installed but notice that there are no kmdls for recent fedora
kernels.  Is it possible to add one so I determine if this issue is
related to the juju driver or is something else (and more importantly,
so I can get stable firewire captures)?

Thanks