Hi,

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 01:06:20AM +0000, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> I noticed this repo also carries dahdi rpms, but without oslec. I
> searched the archives for oslec and didn't see anything, are their
> plans to build the CentOS rpms with Oslec? I have tried
> unsuccessfully.

dahdi still needs manual intervention (copying over the echo dir from
the kernel), so it is not turned on by default.

But for CentOS there is also another issue: the kernel doesn't carry
oslec at all, so it needs either a lucky backport or the old install
method outlined at the oslec homepage. So for RHEL/CentOS we would
need an oslec kmdl first and then patching dahdi.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net