On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:53:45PM +0000, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> >> I have only ever done it manually and as patch to rpms using this method:
> >> http://www.rowetel.com/ucasterisk/oslec.html#install_dahdi
> >
> >Did it work? I kind of doubt that parts of kernel 2.6.28+ could build
> >cleanly on 2.6.18, but maybe it does.
>
> Yup, it builds fine, AFAIK there is only one Linux, RHEL:)

Well, GNU/Linux is a multiflavour OS, everyone is allowed to make the
best mix she/he think tastes best. ;)

> Thanks for all the patience here, Tzafrir's patch applies perfectly
> to your srpm, I have it installed on a test box w/o issue so I will
> get it on a production box this weekend.

OK, since I have to update dahdi-linux anyway Ill try to add the patch
from Tzafrir's git repo. It would help a lot if you could test against
the vanilla ATrpms packages that will roll out later today or
tomorrow.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net