Thanks Brian.  I guess the only unanswered question then is does anyone
know Axel's current status?  Is he on vacation or is he otherwise engaged
(new / different job, etc.)?  If it's the latter then we can probably
expect little to no updates for a while.  Again, not a complaint.  I know
Axel does this in his spare / "free" time and has always done a wonderful
job keeping things up to date.  I just can't remember an unannounced "dead
period" like this since I've been using the repo.