Hello Guys,

If we look in those fc17 repos on atrpms , there will be no kmdls there for any kernel . I am suspecting that the modules are not building automatically as they should . It may have something to do with errors such as :

Error: Package: nvidia-graphics295.40-kmdl-3.3.7-1.fc17-295.40-144.fc17.x86_64 (atrpms)
Requires: modutils >= 2.4.14

These types of errors I was seeing and had to force install kmdls in with --nodeps a few months ago .

The issue is that module-init-tools has obsoleted modutils just in fc17 and we probably need to modify the SPEC here . That would be my guess .

Best Regards
Milorad