Paul <myli...@wilsononline.id.au> says:
> I looked at some of the other python scripts and they also seem to
> be wrong the original source should be
>
>   #!/usr/bin/python
>
> has Atrpms modified this?

I've noticed the same thing. I build all my MythTV packages from the
SRPM and found that, after upgrading to CentOS 6 and then making some
unknown change, the the hashes were being chopped off the Python
scripts in the RPMs. I presume you're using Axel's binaries from the
ATrpms repo; if so, Axel, I'd appreciate letting us know what you do
to fix this on your buildslaves so I can do it on my side.

I have earlier RPMs I built after the CentOS 6 upgrade that do have
the hashes so it's not that.