Hello anyone here...
sees tumble weed roll down the street...

On Tue 11/09/2012 7:03 AM, Paul Wilson wrote:
So is Axel still maintaining this package as I don't see much activity on the
mailing
these days

On Sep 11, 2012 1:16 AM, "John Pilkington" <j.p...@tesco.net
<mailto:j.p...@tesco.net>> wrote:

    On 10/09/12 15:57, Yeechang Lee wrote:

        Paul <myli...@wilsononline.id.au <mailto:myli...@wilsononline.id.au>>
says:

            I looked at some of the other python scripts and they also seem to
            be wrong the original source should be

                #!/usr/bin/python

            has Atrpms modified this?

        I've noticed the same thing. I build all my MythTV packages from the
        SRPM and found that, after upgrading to CentOS 6 and then making some
        unknown change, the the hashes were being chopped off the Python
        scripts in the RPMs. I presume you're using Axel's binaries from the
        ATrpms repo; if so, Axel, I'd appreciate letting us know what you do
        to fix this on your buildslaves so I can do it on my side.

        I have earlier RPMs I built after the CentOS 6 upgrade that do have
        the hashes so it's not that.

    When I edit a python script, now usually using gedit, the editor usually
wants to add
    the utf-8 line.  I don't remember its wanting to drop the hash, though.