On 15/12/2012 11:17 AM, John Pilkington wrote:
On 14/12/12 10:48, O&M Ugarcina wrote:
On 14/12/12 21:43, O&M Ugarcina wrote:
On 14/12/12 09:23, Collier Family wrote:
The following are in dropbox

EL6.3 i686 mythtv 0.26-fixes
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/98547397/EL6.3-mythtv-i686.tar.bz2
EL6.3 x86_64 mythtv 0.26-fixes
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/98547397/EL6.3-mythtv-x86_64.tar.bz2
EL6.3 noarch mythweb 0.26-fixes
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/98547397/EL6.3-mythweb-noarch.tar.bz2

F17 i686 mythtv 0.26-fixes
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/98547397/F17-mythtv-i686.tar.bz2
F17 noarch mythtv 0.26-fixes
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/98547397/F17-mythweb.noarch.tar.bz2

These are all bzipped rpms compiled with the previous SRPMS on the
appropriate platform.

I hope they help.

Cheers
Stephen

Thanks for that Stephen ,

Can you tell me please where did you get *libx264_120 . *Looks like
atrpms does not have that one yet .

Best Regards

Milorad

Hi Stephen: Installation of your built rpms seemed successful on my EL6 -686 6-year-old laptop but playback sticks at 'Please Wait' and reports:

VideoOutput: Not compiled with any useable video output method.

mythfrontend --version is missing opengl, vaapi, vdpau when compared with my f16 0.25.3 box. Maybe more; but it's getting late.

It's not my main box and I can watch via UPnP but I foresee reports of WAF problems :-)

Cheers,

John

This is my i686 and it is working
MythTV Version : v0.26.0
MythTV Branch :
Network Protocol : 75
Library API : 0.26.20120822-1
QT Version : 4.6.2
Options compiled in:
linux release use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_v4l1 using_x11 using_xrandr using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2