On 17/10/2014 15:35, John Pilkington wrote:
On 10/10/14 09:25, Stephen Collier wrote:
Thanks I hope the rpms are working well fit everyone.

Stephen

Hi Stephen:  I now have an installation of SL7 in a 'new' box and hoped to
install your 27.4 packages, although since I have moved the older box to master
I shall probably want to go on to that fairly soon, with, I hope, the help of
devel packages from your repo.

yum is demanding mysql-server rather than maria.  I don't see this in the usual
el7 repos and assume that you have the mysql-community-release version, perhaps
for other projects.  Is there a simple way to switch an install of your
packages to use maria?

TIA

John

I think if you just install maria-db first it will satisfy the dependency

I'm using it without issue on EL7 anyway

cheers

Dunc