I'll have a look and see what each provides.  You can see be doing a rpm -q
--provides installed.rpm I'll do some checking later today. F21 x86_64 is a bit
of a mess as well as it is installing generic-release rather than
fedora-release. I guess it will be fixed on release version.

Cheers
Stephen

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra 4G network

<mo.uc...@gmail.com> </div><div>Date:05/11/2014  7:55 PM  (GMT+10:00)
<atrpms-users@ATrpms.net> </div><div>Subject: Re: Circular dependency with
mariadb el7 </div><div>
maria-galere-server , but just for Centos 7 repo as suggested by Till on
the epel trouble ticket 5902 . The package can not be retired as there
is no replacement up stream package that does the same thing  .

-Milorad