Yes, JS is the first working target.

The 'ML' in ATS3-ML is used in rather a loose sense.

By ML, I basically refer to a language that supports function closures and
recursive datatypes/pattern matching.
This is a broad category. ATS3-ML should readily be able to be compiled to
any ML-like languages that I can think of.

I may change the name ATS3-ML to ATS3-CML to reflect the fact that this
language supports flat data representation
(in contrast to the boxed data representation used by ML-like languages).

Cheers!