So I've been experiencing some hangs on my ATV running Ubuntu.  It's
been happening for a while now, but since upgrading to 10.04 I see it
way more often.  If I leave the box idle for some time I come back to
an image frozen on the screen but all keyboard or network connections
are dead.  All I can do is pull the power and plug it back in.

Is there any way to debug this?  If this is a kernel panic, is there
any way for this to be logged so that I can see what happened after I
reboot?  Or even just a way to have it reboot instead of hang?

Thanks,
Chris