Hello AucTeX TeAm,

since your release note:

Basic support to ConTeXt Mark IV has been added. Users can now select the Mark
version to be used with new option ConTeXt-Mark-version, and AUCTeX is able to
catch error messages in the output log of a Mark IV document.

I have been tried the most current versions of AucTeX and (Gnu)Emacs to switch
on the mystery ConTeXt-Mark-version option because I work with ConTeXt Mkiv and
so I am very keen on using the new AucTeX ConTeXt Mark IV support! BUT: It is
simply not there?!

Tested with auctex-11.89.3/4/5 and emacs-24.3/4/5

Could you tell me what's wrong, please?

ALOHA from Germany, tobber

P.S. As a technical editor I'm using TeX systems for years, professionally.
Since I go with Emacs, I go with AucTeX too and I have to say: THANK YOU, GUYS!
You saved me such a lot of time and made it so much more comfortable editing
TeX files ... great work, keep it up!

Mit freundlichen Gr??en

Tobias Berndt
Technischer Redakteur

[cid:baramundi_LOGO_Mailsignatur_92ca05d0-0f0b-4a7f-ab01-5fa37d30633d.jpg]<http://www.baramundi.de>

baramundi software AG
Beim Glaspalast 1
86153 Augsburg

tobias.ber...@baramundi.de<mailto:tobias.ber...@baramundi.de>
www.baramundi.de<http://www.baramundi.de/>

Fon: +49 (821) 5 67 08 - 577
Fax: +49 (821) 5 67 08 - 19

Vorstand: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Uwe Beikirch | Dipl.-Kfm. Karl Scheid
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dipl.-Ing. Univ. (TUM) Norbert Klump
Sitz und Registergericht: Augsburg, HRB-Nr. 2064 | USt-IdNr. DE 210294111