Thank you for the information about the Audacity 3.4.0 pot-file. As always I have some questions about the meaning of certain strings before being able to translate into Danish:

Buffer overflow in OGG packet
- What is an OGG packet more precisely? And what happens in a "buffer overflow"?

Rendering Control-Track Time-Stretched Audio
- Please, explain the meaning of this message, and tell me when the user sees it

Zero-crossing search regions intersect stretched clip(s).
- Same as above: What is the meaning? When is the message shown?

using clip handles
- What are "handles" in this connexion?

Enable audible input &monitoring
Audible input &monitoring
- What is "audible input", and how does the user see that he is monitoring it?

invalid packet
- What is "packet" in this connexion, and in which context does the message appear?

Unable to get lookahead
- What is "lookahead"?

Failed to calculate correct preskip
- What is "preskip"?

Thank you in advance for some down-to-earth explanations!

Best regards,
Thomas Breinstrup