>  Buffer overflow in OGG packet

OGG is a container format, "OGG packet" is a single batch of data written
into the container,  and "buffer overflow in OGG packet" means that the
encoder used more memory than the packet can hold. This is a fatal error in
Opus encoding.

> Rendering Control-Track Time-Stretched Audio

This is the title of a *progress* dialog that is shown when applying Auto
Duck <https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/auto_duck.html> effect and the
control track has time stretching applied.

> Zero-crossing search regions intersect stretched clip(s).

This is the title of an *error *dialog shown when "At Zero Crossings
<https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/select_menu_at_zero_crossings.html>"
is applied to a region that contains stretched audio.

> using clip handles

Clip handle <https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/time_shift_tool.html> is
the area on top of the clip where clip title is shown.

> invalid packet

This is a part of the error message that is shown to the user when Opus
encoding or decoding fails. Packet is the same as "OGG packet"

> Unable to get lookahead

This error message indicates a fatal failure in the Opus encoder, meaning
it is impossible to calculate the number of samples that need to be
discarded from the beginning of the encoded file (*preskip*).

> Failed to calculate correct preskip

This error message indicates a fatal failure in the Opus encoder, meaning
that the *preskip *(see above), calculated from the lookahead, is invalid.
Both error messages are highly unlikely.