Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

ghost rider, with the ut most respect u do not really no how it is to code in those weapons. and u do not realize that for each new code he intruduces new bugs wil come alonng causing him to actually have to sit and find them and being swamp as fragile echo system it is. one wrong moove can cause us to be right back ware we started with so much new bugs that we wil be worse off then we are.  so its not a matter of just coming in and quickly coding a weapon. he looks amused. but believe me i also no ware you coming from and if it was at all possible. i'd also love him to see adding it in. but understand he is not dooing it any more. its sad but true. but right now. we wil have to make do with what we have.