Re: a quick question about copyrighted materials in non-commercial product

Thanks for your support, all of you.  I just don't want to get myself in hot water, which is why i'm asking now so i can attempt to take any appropriate actions.

but 2 other things.
1. if anyone has any wish to either investigate the progress I'm making or contribute to it, they can see the information here at yonder link:

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 08#p142308

2. I was just wondering what a dmca takedown notice or whatever it is actually entails.

Thanks again for attempting to answer my question(s).
The Doctor.