Re: a quick question about copyrighted materials in non-commercial product

thanks for your information.  if you find that blastbay post then it would be cool to see the responses if possible.  Besides.  I could always change this game completely if I feel like it I have a great idea that would change it (basically an idea i had where you control a robot in a war-torn city) etc.
Btw, you might want to check out the latest version, you might possibly be able to provide some help as to a few problems i've voiced in the making of this project.

I'm really enjoying doing this work though, and if i have to take it down I will, if I am told to do so.

The Doctor.