Re: The Death Of The Mud Connector

I'm with bladestorm on this one. It's an eyebrow raiser at it's worst. I hardly think that if mudd connector is decidedly deleted from the internet, the comunity wouldn't be able to bring it back. While we can certainly keep ideas of what muds to play, or not to play, i don't think it's our job to archive a mud list. The database would be quite cluttered. At least, that is just my point of view. I'm not trying to sound negative, rather, if anyone has other ideas, feel free to post them. Oh yes, and this is just my oppinion but, religion can just stay away from gaming, no offense.

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fastfinge
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: blindncool
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby