Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

hi chow, sorry its taken so long to respond.
to answer your questions, the path to my swamp is this:
C:\Swamp2.9D\Swamp.exe
I'm running windows 7 64 bit. And I have the only account on this computer, so I assume I am admin.

Btw, speaking of broken items, here's a story you'll just love. rofl

I was on a camping mission when my plastic shin pads got broken. I have 40 odd points in medium armor, so thats why I'm wearing plastic shin pads.

I remember when I bought those plastic shin pads, I purchased four of them all at the same time.
When I get back from the mission, I have a total of zero plastic shin pads.
So no biggy, I buy another 4 pairs of shin pads, and go on my way.

Now, whenever I log in, I have no plastic shin pads, and I have to buy them over again now every time I log in.
With all thos points in medium armor, I'd like to have a whole set if I can.
So I'm basically stuck on map 2 now. lol

Speaking of a whole set of medium armor.
Aprone, can you maybe add a shoulder piece for the medium class also?
Thanks much!
big_smile