Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Aprone, I'd like to first say I'm not writing this post asking for anything back I'll gladly go look for it again. I am writing this post because until now MM and chow have been the only ones that have experienced dying randomly without any serious injury.  Chow was saying last night that it is not frustrating to die but is frustrating to die when there is absolutely no good reason for it. I have done 45's and campings both solo where I haven't even killed more than a few zombies at most and at times healed at most twice or three times.  I have taken up to 20 or more hits and not dropped below about 98 percent health sometimes a bit lower but never below 90% I am barely a level 146 and with 45 points in high armor, 20 in medium and a shield I have not even come close to dying in the last week or so, today during a 25 small warehouse I di after hearing about 3 hits, keep in mind I just recently had checked my health and according to my health I ha d 99percent.  I fail to understand how this is even plausible or a possibility when any other time it would take an incredible amount of hits to get me lower. I sympathise and completely agree with mm and chow at this point. This is terribly frustrating and discouraging when we work hard to find our items and work hard attempting to stay alive. To die because of some phantom bug or zombie swarm that we never heard hit us is really disappointing. Today I died with 96 fuel on me during a key puzzle and fully armed a feat difficult at best to accomplish on Swamp and I'll go back and find it all again because I sincerely do love this game, but honestly this is an incredibly discouraging bug and I hope you can find a way to get down to the sorce of it.