Re: the wrestling game any players?

Hi, thanks for the info. I noticed that with the scill Points and i am rasing my stats currently.
With the moves i have to see what i can do. I am having in the Standing Position a for arm strike. I Need to see how that move can Combo in to an other. And what ddo the differnent positions mean when i am looking at a move For example, the stats for the for arm stricke are as follows.
Position: Standing
optained Position: groggy
forced Position: groggy
Can These stats help me to to select a move?

  • [Audiogames... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: trolokXgames
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: trolokXgames
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Orin
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark