Re: looking for different browser simulation games.

hi

ah! luckely i stumbled onto this topic ...
big_smile

as for farming games i can recommend kapi-regnum as a mix of city management, no pvp, producing, peace etc.
i am playing on the dutch adres. but this is the english one:

http://www.kapi-regnum.com

and for a small description about the game, and what i did at the beginning of the game visit:

http://www.mikeschipper.nl/kapi-regnum.htm

when you click at the last link i provided you'll also find a link to the webgame kapilands. it is near the same as kapi-regnum, but as i mansioned on this page is kapilands in the here and now, and kapi-regnum in the middleages.

anyway bot are good to play and very accessible.

but of the case of car management. i found a game ages ago ... it i s called gtracer.
in this game you have your own garage. and you can buy heavely damaged cars, repair them and sell them back to the dealer.
the only sad thing about this game you'll have to know your screenreader a bit. with mouse-overs etc. i don't make use of a mouse-over. when i buy a car i directly place it in the garage. i go to my garage, give order to my mechanic to repair it, when finished i go back to my garage and place it back via this screen in my carlot. to arrive in the carlot i go back to the homescreen, find the heading wich sais "you" i Arrow down to the link wich announces ... car. where the ... is the amount of cars you have. and from the carlot i sell the car.
i am not that familiar with this game, but it is doable. it requires just some knowledge about how to navigate around the game. and when you need it ask some help to sighted relatives etc.

the adress is:

http://www.gtracer.net< /a>

you also can join races but this isn't very accessible.
you'll also get a tutorial i hope you can get around it better than me lol.

enjoy.

greetz mike

  • [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stefan_ilioaica
    • [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stefan_ilioaica
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gamedude
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas