Re: if your an audiogames fan, read this

Okay, 3 votes sidescroller, 3 votes 3d. I'd say sidescroller for me and jack, and luke, you've got a good point. For fighting levels, like the god fights, the raid of the village, or that sort of thing. But the levels like the traveling, and the first village level would be good for three d stuff. However, think of the programers, if they want 3d or not. I'm just saying, I know for a fact, that programmer is easier in sidescroller. I know, we have meny of thouse, but I think it's sort of 3d becasue of climbing and flying. Tell me what you think.

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack