Re: a3 is back

If i remember rightly mike, private eye is a bit expensive to just use all the time, to be honest I'd personally advise just using the basic trase and fighting people same level as you.

Those descriptions for the docks aren't actually the activities, theye're just info that appears on the basic map (actually mouse over information), if fishing were active you could click on the docks just like you can on the gardens and be taken to a screen where you could go out into the lake and catch fish, ditto with mining in the pit and various other parts of the game.

Unfortunately, blind compatibility mode is part of the account settings that hasn't been resotred yet. Mine seems to still be active since I activated it on my account back before the game went offline and those preferences have been retrieved, but the box to turn it on for new accounts doesn't seem to have been enabled yet. I suggest you ask about this on the forum, since I have noticed th e developer is restoring account functionality, but if you point out that without this the game isn't particularly easy for blind players (try picking herbs and you'll see the problem), he'll likely restore it.
If I remember rightly it used to be in the game settings.