Re: a3 is back

Hi David and welcome, (you may recall me as dark empathy).

Like bladestorm I would also be interested to know about other games you may have worked on in the past, particularly with respect to adding them to our database if  they're not in already.

Regarding a3, I do have a question about farming. Though I have extra points in farming skill I didn't seem to be able to collect different cow types, though lables saying "cow type 1, cow type 2" were on screen, however I'm not really certain whether this was a case of lack of skill on my part or not, or whether the cows need radial buttons the way picking herbs does.

Other than that I'll be interested to see where a3 goes, particularly with regards to activities.