Re: ayakashi for IOS

Well, had a look at this one. My problem however is that all the battles are automatic, and the story is just a case of a character saying "hay, go and do something!" which not a lot else in terms of atmosphere, the hole thing feels a little too much fluff for my liking, though i might try it again more seriously in the future if I'm in the mood for something like that, ---- as it is I think I prefer something a little more complex and something with actual atmosphere.

Hmm, it's with games like this that you really realize, lacking eyeballs does make you miss out on a lot of stuff just provided by the graphics, since obviously to sighted players all the demons and npcs are actual characters not just a name and type which doubtless makes things much more fun.

I'd actually love to see a creature collection game with tactical battles and full morphology information on the creatures, their habbits, likes and dislikes etc, but that's probably a little too much to ask, though i do recall pokemon having some sort of information in their pokedex.

Puppet nightmares is likely the closest we've got, and even there text is pretty minimal.

Oh well, maybe the develoeprs of solara will create a creature game next :d.