Re: How do you get past a level in Shadow rine?

Awesome Brad, glad to see another person playing these amazing games. See why I've been promoting them so much? Sure the translation gets scrambled a bit, but generally you can tell what's going on in the story. They're head and shoulders above anything we have in the english market, and I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't take the plunge and at least give these games a try, they are seriously missing out.

Anyway, lets see. After you beat the bat, I'm pretty sure it takes you back to the faerie village. You'll talk to the elder for a while, and then the village opens up. You'll want to explore here because there's a shopkeeper who will sell you a ... I forget what they're called, but they raise your HP, and you definitely want it. There's also a guy who gives you a little side quest thing, I can't remember where he is in the village, but I believe his quest is to kill 100 monsters and he gives you something. Remember tha t not all of the chimes are save points, those are objects or people that you can interact with.

BTW, my advice for beating the bat is actually not to jump. The game kind of tricks you there by putting pits all around, but it's a level where going airborn is bad. You're set up on 4 platforms, which pits linking them, and pits all around the edges of the platform that can't be jumped over. If you basically just walk around and attack the bat, and try to pick up any energy you find, you should be able to win. Just make sure to keep moving, as the bat's attacks knock you backward and can easily push you into a pit. Also, you should go back through the dungeon to the bat room, and do the same for all future bosses. After you beat the boss, even though it takes you out of the dungeon, if you go back, there's almost always a prize of some kind there for you.

Orin, all you need to do is follow the screens around until you find the faerie village. It 9;s pretty straightforward, but there's an area with a pit that you can't jump over yet. You need to go to the bottom of that screen and you can go to another screen, then just follow that screen left to another, and up and you'll be at the village.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak