Re: Domain of heroes

Perhaps you could rite some sort of guide on the translation thing, since  when i've tried in the past I've just been quite frustrated withy lots of stuff jabbering in japanese. It also doesn't help that there isn't particularly a coherent way to get information.

@Grryf, the accept and decline links aren't actually links, they're image hotspots. With supernova they show up just underneith the quest text, and accept is the first one, though I suspect they are to one side and supernova is just using columnization.