Re: How do you get past a level in Shadow rine?

Oops, yeah. I was at the wrong part, I thought you meant after you had finished the ruins. And Lilia does die, haha. The plot is kinda ... interesting that way.

Find the keystrokes annoying? Lol, seriously? Translating that way is so utterly, amazingly easy compared to how I did it before InstantTranslate came out. It's just one extra keystroke you have to hit before pressing enter, I can't see why anyone would find it annoying. But then again, there are a lot of blind people that think that using the jaws cursor is annoying, which I think is silly. I use that every day for a lot of things. It especially doesn't make sense if you're a person that plays mainstream games all the time. I've seen blind people that have the patience to play a normally inaccessible level over and over and over for hours until they've got the exact layout down and can play it step by step, I think someone even did this with super mario brothers, which is just utterly r idiculous. That, I don't have the patience for. But adding one or two extra keystrokes to a game in order to play pure awesomeness, I really just can't see that one, even if you know a bit of the language. I'd gladly play an english game where you had to press a keystroke to read the dialogue if it wasn't automatic, as long as the game was good enough.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak