Re: Swamp is corrupted

Well that would explain it, since I tried a bit later and it was fine, however I don't think I like paying on such a big map, since trying to actually find any zombies was nearly impossible! basically I spent literally over an hour wandering around until I finally found a spare weapon to donate for reputation to get aquest, I then tried five different buildings before finally entering the K mart to find likely at least about half of the players andan equal number of zombies, ---- really I thought it was supposed to be hoards of zombies prowling the streets and the survivers holed up in buildings not the other way around big_smile.

I then got basically mobbed to death, so for all that time I spent I had a grand total of 4 killsand three of those were in the K mart.

Methinks I'll try later when the map is less conjested.

Perhaps some method of evening out zo mbie distribution might be nice though, since just wandering around the map with nothing to do wasn't too interesting.

Btw, what is hard core? I went into a fort and was told only hard core players could deposit items there.

  • [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aprone
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: john
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones