Re: Swamp is corrupted

Ah,well the message did actually play, I was just in too much of a hurry so missed it.

Server events is actually a cool idea (albeit I do gather the reason for this is shenanigans with some idiots), though perhaps if your planning another of these you could either do it on a higher level map or maybe it's own specific area, eg, perhaps a stairway in K mart leading to a zombie infested roof.

It's been a while since I last played swamp, and I deffinately like the look of the various newoptions for armor etc, very cool.

Though I would be interested to know exactly what hardcore is, indeed maybe you could encourage people to add to the swamp wiki to explain the various features, since swamp is now manifestly a highly complex game (I think it takes nearly every key on the keyboard).

  • [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aprone
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: john
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones