Re: How do you get past a level in Shadow rine?

Never mind, got to talk to the person who dies and is again absorbed into your body by the sword. Now gotta figure the way to go after that and find out where the village is based on your instructions. Guess the thing is I have to learn how to play an action rpg proprly. Growing up totally blind all the games I played were so much more straightforward. lol But I'm not complaining. Also, how can I still not get into he caves? I thougt thatwas available once you finished dealing with the bat in the ruins.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd