Re: Another dilema

I'm going to respond to this from the viewpoint of a woman, seeing as how I am one. You mention that she's a very nice person. I consider myself to be a very nice person, and don't like hurting people's feelings. However, if I didn't want to talk to someone, I wouldn't, plain and simple. The fact that she responds to your messages tells me that, at the very least, she's open to being your friend. Because I don't know her, and can't obviously read her mind, I can't tell you if she wants more than friendship or not; that's something you'll have to figure out for yourself. But if she wasn't open to talking to you, she wouldn't, plain and simple. You should have a bit more faith in yourself than that. I read the topic you posted where you interacted with her at camp, and it sounds like those interactions were positive. You shared music together, and had a good time doing it. So, why would you think she wouldn't want to talk to you? I know these things can be scary, but I think that you're not giving yourself enough credit. At the very least, I think you could have a friend in her. But, a piece of advice. Try to refrain from asking her if you're annoying her, or bothering her. If you were doing that, she would either tell you, or simply refuse to talk to you. Most women like men who have some self-confidence, so even if you may be feeling a lack of confidence, I would try not to continue to ask her if you're bothering her. Just talk to her; don't overdo it by sending tons and tons of messages. It sounds like you have a really good start. If she's open to it, get together with her. Until she gives you a real reason to think she doesn't want to talk to you, assume that she does.