Re: Swamp Tide, PvP mini game set in the Swamp universe

hmm aprone, here are some suggestions for slash commands in tide

/stats: lists tide stats for a player, including:
1: number of rounds in which the player was the last survivor
2. total  number of kills the player had as a zombie
3: total number of rounds played
4: average number of players he has killed, excluding rounds in which he was the last survivor
5: survival rating. an average of how many players were still alive at the time of his death (0 if he survived to the end). For example if a player played 5 rounds and 4, 1, 10, 0, and 8 players survived after him, his survival rating would be 4.6 (23/5). Lower is, obviously, better.

/defect: causes a player to defect to the side of the zombies. No functionality if you are already a zombie. If a player wants to be a zombie he/she disconnects and reconnects to the game. This would just make it faster. If there are only 2  survivors left they should not be allowed to defect.

/tea ms: lists who is on each team, though someone might be able to exploit this. I can't see how though.
(note: you can check to see if someone has turned into a zombie by whispering to them. If they have, it will tell you you can't whisper to zombies. If they haven't, the message goes through)

I also think there should be some incentive to fight. I see people splatting zombies all around me and I am comfortably nestled in a hiding place far away. Perhaps you gain a random power up for every 3rd zombie  you kill. Samples of powerups might be
increase health by 4 to 13 %
increase current weapon ammo by 1 half of a clip size (7 ammo for a clock 15, 15 ammo for an mp5, 20 for an uzi, etc)
increase walking speed
lower volume of heartbeat, footstep and voice messages by 5%
gain a field kit/med kit, but the kit only restores 5-10 hp.
Gain a random piece of very low or low protection-quality armor and auto wear it
immunity to fi re