Re: Another Pathetic Marketing Fail

Tellme about it. My reab counselor was all about the beggars can't be choosers spiel, which I don't agree with when it comes to jobs. Maybe if you don't have to worry about how you're going to get to and from said job as well as a whole host of other things, but if the job itself is unsatisfactory and the pay isn't worth the cut the government will take out of your SSI or whatever you receive then you shouldn't take the job. In other words if you have the job but are still unable to pay the bills or eat anything other than spam or top ramen. M counselor kept nagging me to apply at a the new call center, but I knew from past observation that that would be a bad environment for me for the simple reason that I have absolutely no tolerance for people unfairly taking their anger and frustrations out on me, and call centers are varitable magnets for such clients. Thenof course she didn't want me to use Window-Eyes on the job despite my having foud it t o be far more stable than any version of JFW that I'd used up to that point. I had to buy my copy of Window-Eyes on time payments because Joke Rehab wouldn't even consider paying for it. So I could see them raising a big stink about paying for this Bert product thingy, even if someone has a provable need for it and could prove a longterm benefit from having it.