Re: NS studios library

So, getting back to Category 10 (which sounds like a crazy hurricane or something...) I gather that it has firearm sounds, but can anyone who has the library speak to what manner of medieval/fantasy/melee sounds it has? I'm talking swords, archery, etc. Definitely an intriguing library, and from the responses people are posting, sounds like it's a pretty quality product. I do wish the demos were more extensive - I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I just get one sound when I click the demo. Maybe a compilation of sounds would be more helpful?

PS: Have you considered also making it possible for people to purchase sounds by category? Basically charge a smaller amount to just download a single category, in case there are one or two categories someone wants - they'd be more likely to spend $10 for two categories they need than $50 for 18 they don't. Just a thought smile