Re: NS studios library

I'd like to share a constructive suggestion for possible future updates as well.
Since I've already bought the library, I see that the categories are not named even in the resulting folder structure that gets unpacked from the archive, just by numbers. Even a lot of the sounds themselves have just a relatively brief and sometimes not very informative names. So my humble opinion is that it could help quite a bit to work on expanding the names a bit so that they become somewhat more informative. This way, if you just want to quickly scan through the available categories and/or sounds within one specific category, perhaps after having returned to the library after some time has elapsed or just when in need of a specific sound that you know was there somewhere but you just can't remember its details any more, the more descriptive names could save the day.
Just my two cents. I'm pretty satisfied with the purchase so far in general though. Although I haven& #039;t integrated any of its contents into any specific project yet, it's going to happen very soon, and I'm really happy with the investment. I do think the price is very well deserved considering the size and versatility of the thing.
Thanks once again,
Lukas