Re: Bloody school, as close as survival horror as you'll get

For the people having issues with the tutorial equip both gun and knife in the equipment menu, then use the reload option in the tab submenu.

I'm beginning to think that the game is named after the tendancy of players to die truely horrific deaths at the hands of the zombie hoards.

The gun aiming doesn't seem entirely logical. I face the zombies, and center them however sometimes as soon as I get within 5 or 10 degrees of aiming at them they jump entirely behind or in front of me. it's as though my character has some kind of muscle twitching disorder or something. Once when the zombie was centered I couldn't even shoot the thing even when altering the vertical angle.