Re: Let's play shadow line!

That's true too. And anyway if I'm not mistaken scabbards for swords weren't always made of metal. Granted I don't think I've ever seen a real sword before so I could be completely wrong. But I've always heard scabbards were made of things like leather or wood, so there wouldn't be a metal on metal sound.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ambro86
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ambro86
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Omar Alvarado