Re: Let's play shadow line!

Well the let's plays have been helpful, though my computer has been hating loading videos lately.

    I've gotten through a good part of the game and I think I'm about to head into the Forest of Wind at this point, though I have a question:  I kind of never did the second bonus dungeon due to not understanding what one of the npc's said.  It said south of the foot of the mountain, but all I'm finding is a firey pit of pain and no platforms.  Anyone know where he's exactly pointing at?

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ambro86
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ambro86
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Omar Alvarado
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Omar Alvarado
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Omar Alvarado
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: connor142
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif