Re: Unsub Multiple Topics

Indeed Sebby. having seen lots of bb's I have to say punbb is my favourite and I can see why Sander and Richard decided to use it back in 2005, albeit I don't know too many other boards who do (though there are still some, project.aon does for a start).

I suspect if there isn't a specific extention for touch screen phones soon, there will be in the future, and the layout is logical enough to make touch screen navigation not too much of a problem even if notifications and other fancy stuff don't work as expected.

Indeed, i have broused this forum on my iPhone to get the knack of safari and vo, precisely because! it's layout is so straight forward.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — Site and forum feedback: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Site and forum feedback: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Site and forum feedback: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — Site and forum feedback: Nocturnus