Re: Why is jaws 13.0 a piece of shit?

Oh right ...
if my computer got slowed down and bugged out with Jaws 13.0 earlier, guess what happened when I got Infovox 4.0? big_smile
I have never ever seen a program with so many flaws in my entire life. Not even in MOTA I swear.
Jaws benefits: makes your wallet lighter, slows your computer so you have time to stop and think, crashes at random so you have to train your brain to solve the problem. And lastly, it improves someone's post count on a certain forum while complaining over how much of a piece of incredible crap it is.
NVDA benefits: fast, free, bug-free.

I'm not sure if NVDA is compatible with my Handytech Braille, or if it supports the Infovox voices. I'm sure it supports Infovox ...
I will actually ask to switch to NVDA.
FOr some reason NVDA was shipped with the latest Infovox package which is just ... weird.