Re: Announcing Codename Cygnus - an Interactive Radio Drama for iOS!

Well slj, I'm not sure how many trophies and such would fit with the game,  though gamecenter achievements would be nice.

Regarding the jack, I've actually got a double input mini jack anyway, (I used to use it when a friend and I wanted to watch a film late at night and I had the complaining neighbors downstairs so had to use headphones). however, I've never actually managed to get my computer to reccord successfully, I just point my rowland r09 at something and reccord that way, heck these days I don't even have a computer microphone since the old usb one I used to use for skype bust.

Regarding the sound quality in the game, i did notice the change in voiceover, it had the distortion that it picks up when you use vo during a telephone conversation. That didn't bother me too much, though I admit nicer quality on the audio would be good.

I can say though it's not vo which is contributing to the quality difference since when i played through with voice control I tripple tapped to turn vo of, (which is another advantage to using voice control in the game).