Re: What the fuck? Is wrong with me.

Hmm nocturnus, I don't know what to say really.

I don't really have those extreme cases, but I remember that one of the places I'm planning to visit a lot, which, ironically, is a swimming pool for excercise purposes, happen to be rather huge and complicated, stairs, trafic ...

This is purely for excercise, at least I believe it is.
Also had I not been blind I would have gotten my drivers license --- well no but in a year.

I am certain you can take yourself from my home to the bathhouse, but there are just too many inconveniances to work with on a regular bases.

I also believe they don't announce bus stops, but I can't really confirm since I've never payed attention to it, and I don't often use the bus.
That happens like once in a year big_smile