Re: braillemone a pokemon port for visually impaired players

With menues, I found myself that pressing escape to end menues didn't work, I had to always hit z, since even if I was in a menue, I'd still get the "do you want to esxit the game" dialogue pop up just as I would on the overworld.

good to know about xp and such, though unfortunately II've had to travel back to my parents' for a few days and have left my game on my other machine (I could start one on this one but because this is a very new laptop the only sapi voice I have is ms sam shudder!).

@bigdog, yes, you are right that this should be in the new releases room, however as RAchel  stated she'd rather not have a db entry and other information about the game publicised while it's still at a very early test phase I thought it was better that things stayed here, at least for now.

Probably when we get up to beta phase, or at least to the  point where we actually have a progressive  game to play  as oppo sed to constant batling (fun though that is), I'll move the topic then and have some news.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bigdog
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Rhythm Heaven 77
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Rhythm Heaven 77
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bigdog
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bigdog
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ