Re: MessApple, Or, The Return Of Apple2E For the VIP!

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks for those who managed to figure out how to get the Eamon games working. I never played these as a kid, so it's been a lot of fun to see what I missed.
If I may ask, how'd you figure out that shift-F7 would save state? I've been Googling for some more Mess keyboard shortcuts and unable to find them. smile
Also, unrelated, can anybody recommend some favorite Eamon adventures?

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chuckles
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: robjoy
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: robjoy
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chuckles
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: zkline
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP