Re: Super Airik the Cleric!

Hi guys. Yeah the return to the 9.99 is a much better deal now, it's five cheaper plus it's
got the new features, abilities, items and improved compatibility. Keep in mind, it is not
guaranteed to work on your PC if you don't meet the system requirements, but the
range of machines it can run on including with XP have been widely increased so
as you long as you have a decent computer capable of running games with DirectX8
or higher then you should be completely fine. smile

We are in the final stages and testing some items to make sure there is
nothing game breaking. It's going well but there has been a lot on the list.
We appreciate your patience. I am now contacting the voice actors to inquire
about some extra lines and then we'll have a two day beta run then we finalize
and release a few days later. Thank you f or your patience and support!
It's pretty cool! Talk to you soon!

Jyro

  • Re: [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jyro22
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: garrett