Re: Super Airik the Cleric!

Possibly an over zealous antivirus or security measure was to blaime?

I've certainly seen an antivirus program crash a  computer, one reason why I will never trust mcaffi, however that isn't anything to do with the game.

Btw Bryan I had a listen to your lets play just to  remember the voices I did for the game as I unfortunately didn't keep any of the voice files.

sounded interesting, though there seemed to be a lack of really  serious monsters or actually challenging combat other than with the bosses.

Lots of exploring, which was good, though I hope this new version features some more challenging enemies.

Oh, and I'm  not sure about that whiny old scotsman voice I did for the villager. I was sort of going for  decrepid old man, as opposed to the chief who is an awsome old man but I'm not sure how seriously that one came across. Then again I recorded that voice after doing all! the chief's line s and the bad guys, so I was possibly running out of steam a little by then.

Btw, amusing fact, lots of the voices almost! had wind chimes in the background, since I recorded them in my bedroom, which is both a very quiet room, but unlike my kitchin doesn't have the echo, however it does have a set of windchimes that I often had to duck, it might have taken away from the  villains evil villainness if you heard  chiming during his "you are pathetic and I am so awsome these are my plans ha ha hya "speech.

I liked the pirates though, since pirates are  cool! big_smile.

I also enjoyed Airic's very long suffering "shut up scout" I got the idea he said that a lot big_smile.