Re: wayfar1444, a colonization/strategy futuristic mud

Hi,
I am enjoying this a lot,but aye,some guides and such would indeed be awesome. or would make the experience a bit better.
I have crafted a few tools,crafting tools,that is. but so far I don't have any idea what I am supposed to be doing to build a colony. I.E improve it and such,add more houses?and so on.
I bought a starship the other day,yesterday I think, while its a flying coffin I think I wasted those 15k as I don't know what to use the dam thing for. tongue
I did take it on a test flight,though.
all in all,awesome and I am looking forward to playing,once I know a little more,that is.
and yes,I have asked my questions on the chatnet,but the admins are always afk at the time I am on.
Grryf.